The Droit Penale: Indian Law Journal on IPR requests that the contributors comply with the following guidelines:
- Submission Heads and Word Limit: Articles: 4000 - 6000 words.
- The originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Journal. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected. The authors have to submit the plagiarism report with their manuscript.
- Covering Letter: A covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s) and address, designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript, and contact information (email, phone, etc.)
- Fonts and Headings: Articles should be in Times New Roman 12 point font and double-spaced. The main Title should be in full capitals, bold, and centered 16 point font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold, and 12 point font. Author’s names should be in small capitals and centered 14 point font. Footnotes should strictly in ILI format and no references should be used.
- Abstract Submission: All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 250 words.
- Anonymous Review: To facilitate our anonymous review process, please confine your name, affiliation, and biographical information to a separate cover page. Please include the manuscript’s title on the first text page.
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. For citation, one can refer to Bluebook (latest edition)
- Copyright: Droit Penale: ILJIPR respects the Intellectual Property Rights of original Authors. You are thereby requested to submit ONLY the original manuscript of which you have complete rights. Any kind of Plagiarism, being a serious offence, will not be tolerated by Droit Penale: ILJIPR. It is our policy, as per the Copyright Act, to respond to notices of claimed copyright infringement submitted by rights owners in accordance with the notice and takedown procedures. In case any plagiarized content is published by mistake by Droit Penale: ILJIPR, then the same shall be taken down with immediate effect. In case of any inadvertent plagiarism, Authors shall be solely responsible for the acts.
- Copyright Agreement Form: The Copyright Agreement form should be submitted once your article has been accepted for publication. Manuscripts cannot be published without this form. The corresponding author is responsible for obtaining the signatures of coauthors.
- How to Submit: All submissions are to be made via e-mail as word documents (preferably Microsoft Word 2007 or 2010) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Authors who do not follow these guidelines may have their submissions returned to them without being reviewed.